• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, two 5.25 inch external, four combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x 120mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (2 x 120mm) and rear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible
• Cable routing holes for neater-looking builds and better airflow
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011075-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
This Carbide Series 100R mid-tower case suits serious PC builders with the need for clean, modern exteriors. Tool-free access to the interior makes fitting extra storage simplistic, with room to add up to four combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch disk drives. The flush-mounted side window allows you to admire your components, and a range of cooling options are available to keep your performance high.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair Carbide Series 100R was made for stealth mode performance within its simple and elegant design. You have will space to mount up to five fans, dual front 140mm or 120mm fans, dual 120mm fans on top and a bottom-mounted 120mm fan. The included 120mm rear fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability. The case is designed to draw airflow directly to the GPU to help ensure that you and your graphics card will both keep your cool during intense gaming sessions.
What connection does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibly for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.