• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, with two 5.25-inch and four combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays
• Also includes 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• Includes 2 x 120mm fans, 1 x at the front and 1 x at the rear
• Fan mounts included: front (2 x 120/140mm) and wear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible
• Cable routing holes for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011077-WW
• Sound damping side panels reduce the overall PC noise, resulting in a quieter rig
• The three-speed fan controller means fans can power on overdrive when performance requires itIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent Edition Mid-Tower gives you the ability to build a mighty machine that operates in near silence. The sleek, understated design has sound damping side panels, adjustable cooling fans, USB 3.0 support and tool-free access for your serious gaming needs. The side panels are insulated with noise-isolating materials to reduce any noticeable fan noise. This case puts you in control, allowing you to keep the three-speed fan controller at its lowest setting for silent operation. Tool-free installation of up to four combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch hard drives, makes it easy to add and upgrade storage.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 100R is designed to keep your monster of a build cool and constantly running at high performance. You will have space to mount up to three fans – dual front 120mm or 140mm fans and a rear 120mm fan. The included front and rear 120mm fans get your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide expandability for further cooling potential. The case is designed to draw airflow directly to the GPU to help ensure that you and your graphics card will both keep your cool during intense gaming sessions. The three-speed fan controller lets you choose how much airflow you would like to pass through the system, and you can keep it at the lowest setting for silent operation.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports also have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a professional microphone when gaming.