• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, 3 x 5.25-inch external and 4 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x front 140mm fan and 1 x rear 120mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (2 x 120/140), rear (1 x 120mm) and side (2 x 120/140mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount location: front 240/280mm and rear 120mm
• Cable routing channels and hole for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011014-WWIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Carbide Series 300R Compact is a great case for a great system. With a significant amount of features for such a compact chassis, this case is perfect for bedrooms, dorm rooms and media rooms. Easy access, lots of room for expansion, and superior cooling makes the 300R a great choice for building powerful PCs that don’t take up a lot of room.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The 300R Compact is designed to keep your system operating at high performance at all times. You will have space to mount up to eight fans: dual front 120/140mm fans, dual top 120/140mm fans, side dual 120/140mm fans and a single rear 120mm fan. The included front 140mm fan and rear 120mm fan will help get your cooling system off the ground. The 300R is equipped with dust filters on the front and bottom which help keep your system clean and like new.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC has two USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot for if you want to use a more professional microphone when gaming.