• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, 3 x 5.25-inch external and 4 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x 140mm fan and 1 x 120mm included - one at the front and one at the rear
• Six fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (2 x 120/140mm) and rear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, with two radiator mount locations: 1 x 240/280mm and 1 x rear 120mm
• Cable routing cut outs to keep your cables out of the airflow path
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011076-WW
• Sound dampening doors and panels, overall PC noises is reduced, resulting in a quieter rig
• Integrated three-speed fan controllerIs this the right case for me?
This Corsair Carbine Series 330R Blackout Edition Mid-Tower is designed for media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features so you can build a silent PC that packs a lot of power for gaming and HD media streaming.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 300R Blackout Edition design incorporates a direct path between the included 140mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise. It's easy to select the optimal cooling level with the front panel three-speed fan controller. You will have space to mount up to six fans, dual front 120mm or 140mm fans, dual top 120mm or 140mm fans or a rear 120mm fan. The included front 140mm fan and rear 120mm fan will get your cooking off the ground, and extra mounts provide expandability for further cooling potential.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have back compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you want to use a more professional microphone when gaming.