• Compatible with Mini-ITX and MicroATX motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, 1 x 5.25-inch external, 2 x 3.5-inch internal and 2 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0 port and 1 x 3.5mm headphone port
• 1 x 120mm fan included at the rear
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120mm), top (2 x 120mm) and rear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount location: front 120/240mm and rear 120mm
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011086-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this right case for me?
This Corsair Carbide Series 88R microATX mid-tower has all the features you need for a modern gaming PC. It includes SSD compatibility, USB 3.0 and room for full-sized graphics cards and power supplies. There's also enough room to provide excellent cooling potential, with five fan mounts and one rear 120mm fan included. Additionally, the 240mm front panel radiator allows you to upgrade to liquid cooling. Tool-free installation of up to two 3.5 inch hard drives liquid cooling. Tool-free installation of up to two 3.5 inch hard drives and two solid-state drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage. A modern design and large side window makes the case as beautiful as it is functional.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The 88R is designed to keep your system cool, so overclocking and running multiple GPUs provide no problem at all. There's space to mount up to five fans, dual front 120mm fans, dual top 120mm fans on top and a rear 120mm fan. The included 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability. The smart design channels air directly to your graphics card to provide it with the cooling it needs for intense gaming.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC has one USB 2.0 slot and a USB 3.0 slot. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the front panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.