• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, EATX (12in x 10.6in) motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, 2 x 5.25 inch external, 2 x 3.5 inch external and 3 x 2.5 inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port, 1 x 3.5mm microphone port and fan controls
• 3 x 140mm fans included, two at the front and one rear
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount location: front 280mm, rear 140mm and bottom 360mm
• Cable tie-downs and routing grommets for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011079-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
Corsair Carbide Series Clear 600C Inverse is not only a stunning case to look at, it is quiet and cool. The huge panoramic window panel gives you a wide view of your high-powered components. The entire door panel opens with one effortless touch, for complete access to all your hardware. Tool-free installation of up to two 3.5-inch hard drives and three solid state drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 600C Inverse is designed for cooling, so overclocking and running multiple GPUs is no problem at all. You will have space to mount up to eight fans, dual front 120mm or 140mm fans, triple bottom 120mm or dual 140mm bottom 120mm or dual 140mm fans and a single 120mm or 140mm rear fan. The three included AF140L fans give great air flow without being noisy, they can push a good amount of air flow without being noisy, they can push a good amount of air across your hottest components. The three speed fan controller, on the top panel, lets you decide exactly how fast they can run. Water cooling is possible with this case as it comes with included radiator mounts.
What connections does this PC have?
On the top panel of the PC has two USB 2.0 slots and two USB 3.0 slots. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the top panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.