• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards
• Has 2 x 3.5-inch external and 3 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• Includes 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x front 140mm fan and 1 x rear 120mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm), top (2 x 120/140mm) and rear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount locations: front 360mm, top 240mm and rear 120mm
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011082-WWIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Carbide Series Quiet 400Q Compact is engineered to store a powerful system in an elegant, compact steel case. The Direct Airflow technology constantly cools your hottest components, letting your system run at the highest performance possible at all times. Keep the nosiest system internals running stealth-quiet with silenced sound-damping panels throughout. The 400Q is easy to build and, with full dust filtration, it's even easier to keep clean. You'll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Quiet 400Q Compact is designed to allow full cooling potential for your system, and sound damping panels prevent the loud buzzing of fans filling the rooms. There's space to mount up to six fans, triple front 120mm fans or dual 140mm fans, dual top 120/140mm fans and a rear 120mm fan. The included front 140mm fan and rear 120mm fan get your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability for further fans. Corsair have provided an efficient airflow path to your hottest components, the CPU and GPU.
What connections does this PC have?
The top panel of the PC has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot - which is ideal is you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.