• Six fan mounts, including 1 x 120mm Blue LED (Front) and 1x 120mm (Rear)
• 2 x USB 3.0 front ports with internal connector
• Large side panel window
• Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
• Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 426mm long
• Install up to three 3.5" and two 2.5" drives simultaneously – tool free
• Dust filters for front and PSU intakeHigh airflow, industrial good looks, and an easy to use, modern layout
Carbide Series SPEC-03 has an extremely aggressive, game-oriented design and superior air cooling for your high-performance GPUs. The cleverly designed interior allows for the included LED-lit front intake fan to draw cold air directly to your graphics cards, and there’s room for up to six fans for massive cooling potential.
There’s a huge windowed side panel that lets you admire your work, and the cable routing system and dust filters help you build a clean system and keep it clean, too. Tool-free installation of up to three 3.5" hard drives and two solid-state drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage. And, it’s easy to live with, too -- the dual front panel USB 3.0 ports let you take advantage of the latest high-speed storage devices.
Huge side panel window
The aggressive look of the SPEC-03 makes it look great on the outside, but there’s beauty on the inside of a well-built system, too. The large side panel window lets you show it off.
LED front intake fan, with room for more
The 120mm front intake fan is bathed in soft LED lighting, and it’s oriented to draw cool air directly across your graphics cards. And if you want even more ventilation, you can add a second 120mm fan or even dual 140mm fans.
Flexible cooling potential
Like all Corsair cases, the SPEC-03 is designed for cooling, so you’re covered if you’re overclocking, running multiple GPUs, or if you just want more airflow. There are mounting points for up to six fans, including dual front 140mm or 120mm fans, dual 120mm fans on top, a bottom-mounted 120mm fan, and a rear 120mm fan.
Multiple drive bays
In addition to the two standard 5.25" optical drive bays, there are three 3.5" hard drive bays and two 2.5" solid-state drive bays.
Easy system builds, maintenance and upgrades
Builds should be easy, no matter what your budget. Drive installation is tool-free, and you get cable routing holes for neater-looking builds and better airflow. And, there’s a CPU cutout to allow for cooling upgrades without removing the motherboard. The front intake fan filters help keep dust out of the interior, and the front panel has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives and portable hard drives.
• Carbide Series SPEC-03 Mid-Tower Gaming Case.
• Accessories box with screws, zip ties, and other mounting hardware.
• Warranty and Support Information