• Cutting edge aluminium mid tower case to complete your system build
• Built in cable routing and cut outs make cable management easy
• Large tinted display window lets you show off your internal components
• Compatible for use with ATX, MicroATX and Mini ITX motherboards
• Accessible front panel I/O USB, 3.5mm audio and mic connectors let you conveniently connect your computer peripherals
• Support for seven case expansion slots let you install multiple PCIe expansion cards of differing widths
• Tool free storage drive installation with space for three 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch drive locations
• Five locations for 120mm or 140mm cooling fans, with one preinstalled 120mm LED Fan
• Support for 140 mm front mounted radiator or front and rear mounted 120 mm radiators
• Front and PSU installed dust filters keep your components in great condition
• Manufacturer model number: Spec-04
• Two year warrantyFinish your build
When building a custom computer system, one of the most important parts to you as a builder is the case. The case is the gel that holds your system together, protects your components and sits on display for all to see. The mid-tower Corsair Carbide Spec-04 takes all the above into consideration to ensure your build is protected, tidy and optimally cooled when you are playing your favourite games or using your rig to watch media. Built using hard wearing materials, the Spec-04 has been designed with an asymmetrical system of air intakes to give your system a truly customised look. A large bevelled side panel clearly displays the interior of your system, while cut outs and built in cable routing keeps your system organised, so you can admire and show off your completed build.
Keep your system cool
The Corsair Carbide Spec-04 packs a large amount of cooling potential into a mid-tower case to give you an efficiently cooled system whether you are using a conventional fan setup or an AIO liquid cooler. The case features five locations for 120mm fans, with two front positions also supporting two 140 mm fans or a 140 mm radiator, the case comes with a single 120mm LED fan pre-installed to help you get your system off the ground. Also featured on the air intakes located on the front of the case and on the PSU intake are dust filters, which help to stop dust from entering your system and clogging your fans which can reduce your cooling potential.
Mounted to the front of the Corsair Carbide Spec-04 gaming case is a front panel input/output (I/O) which lets you hook up all of your computer accessories quickly and without fuss. Use the USB 3.0 port for external hard drives or plug a game controller into the USB 2.0 socket. Connect your headset up to your system with ease using 3.5 mm audio out and microphone connections without running an extension from the rear of your computer.