Corsair Carbine SPEC-03 Red LED Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A10UU
• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, 2 x 5.25-inch external, 3 x 3.5-inch internal and 2 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• Fans included: front 1 x 120mm and rear 1 x 120mm
• Fan mount locations: front 2 x 120/140mm, top 2 x 120mm, rear 1 x 120mm and bottom 1 x 120mm
• Water cooling compatible, with the rear 120mm radiator mount
• Cable routing holes for neater-looking builds and better airflow
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011052-WW
• Front intake fan soft red LED lighting
• Dust filters help keep the inside of the case clean and free from dust particles
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 takes gaming seriously. With its aggressive design, superior air cooling designed for overclocking and high performance GPUs, this case is perfect. The huge windowed side panel lets you admire and show off your work, and the cable routing system and dust filters help you build a clean system that stays clean. Tool-free installation of up to three 3.5-inch hard drives and two solid-state drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair SPEC-03 is designed for cooling, so overclocking and running multiple GPUs is no problem at all. You will have space to mount up to six fans, dual front 140mm or 120mm fans, dual 120mm fans on top, a bottom-mounted 120mm fan, and a rear 120mm fan. The 120mm front intake fan bathed in soft red LED lighting is oriented to draw cool air directly across your graphics cards. The front intake fan filters help keep dust out of the interior to help keep your rig clean.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.
|Manufacturer part number||CC-9011052-WW|
|Motherboard compatibility||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX|
|Windowed side panel?||Yes|
|Bays and expansion|
|Maximum GPU length supported||420mm|
|Maximum CPU cooler height supported||157mm|
|Maximum PSU length supported||288mm|
|Front fan mounts||2 x 120/140mm|
|Rear fan mounts||1 x 120mm|
|Top fan mounts||2 x 120mm|
|Bottom fan mounts||1 x 120mm|
|Side fan mounts||0|
|Water cooling||Front: 240/280mm|
|H55, H60, H75, H80i|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm headphone port|
|Other||1 x 3.5mm microphone port|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||215 x 493 x 426mm|