Corsair Crystal Series 460X Tempered Glass RGB Mid-Tower ATX PC Gaming Case
• Two panel tempered glass housing lets you show off your system components in all their glory
• Direct airflow technology ensures your computer stays cool, even when the action heats up
• Three pre-installed RGB LED SP120 mm fans offer a touch of customisable colour to your system
• Spacious internal design ensures all your gaming components are always on show unhindered by ugly cages or chassis positioning
• Durable steel chassis compliments the tempered glass to give a premium finish
• Compatible with ATX, MiniATX and Mini ITX motherboard configurations
• Power supply and storage cage shroud keeps your system looking neat and tidy
• Cable routers and rubber grommets allow for excellent cable management
• Seven PCIe expansion fixings let you install a variety of PCIe expansion cards
• Capable of supporting two 3.5-inch and three 2.5-inch storage devices for massive storage potential
• Eight locations to install a variety of 120 mm and 140 mm fans, across the front, top and rear of the case
• Compatible with radiators up to 395 mm in length across the front of the case or 240 mm across the top
• Front panel I/O is home to twin USB 3.0, 3.5mm audio sockets and a three setting RGB LED controller
• Manufacturer model number : CC-9011101-WW
• Two-year warrantyEncased in Style
The Corsair Crystal series 460X Mid Tower ATX gaming case raises the bar over the traditional windowed pc cases. Instead of a single window of Perspex the 460X uses two panes of tempered glass to give you an unhindered look into your computer system. This is great if you envision a case where all of your components and lighting are on show for all the world to see. This clean, modern design can be further elevated using a system of RGB LED lighting built into the three pre-installed SP120 fans, this lets you to add a touch of colour to your system or co-ordinate your lighting with your internal or external RGB components.
Direct airflow for optimised cooling
The Corsair Crystal 460X mid tower case features a minimalistic interior which allows airflow to move through your gaming case unhindered, effectively targeting your high temperature system components with ease. Cables, hard drives and even the PSU have been hidden away behind a system of two modular shrouds to give you system an extremely clean look, this also works wonders for cable management as excess cables can be tucked away, out of sight.
Minimal setup for maximum impact
The Corsair Crystal 460X Desktop Gaming PC Case uses a tool less design, meaning components can be installed into the case by simply using a series of thumb screws, this method allows fast access to your internal components for installation and upgrades. Case maintenance is quick and simple as your hands are the only tools you need to access and clean areas in and around your case.
The air intakes on the front of your fans also feature a mesh dust guard, which prevents dust particles from clogging up your fans, this does wonders for increasing the usage life and reducing your system temperatures or all components installed into your case.
Accessible ports and controls
The Corsair 460X uses an all in one front panel control system where you can easily access controls to power your system. A built-in RGB controller is within reach should you wish to change your colour scheme. Twin USB 3.0 ports allow you to connect your gaming peripherals with ease, and a connection for your headset is supplied by way of two 3.5 mm audio and microphone sockets.
|| PC Case
| Motherboard Compatibility
|| ATX (Up to 272mm), Micro ATX, and Mini ITX compatible
| Windowed Side Panel
| Front Facing Optical Drive Bay
| Front Facing Hard Drive Bay
| Internal Hard Drive Bay
|| 2 x 3.5" and 3 x 2.5"
| Front Facing Floppy Drive Bay
| Expansion Slots
| Maximum CPU Cooler Height
|| 170 mm
| Rear Fan Mounts
|| 1 x 120mm
| Top Fan Mount
|| 2 x 120mm or 140mm
| Side Fan Mount
| Front Fan Mount
|| 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
| Bottom Fan Mounts
| Number of Fans Included
|| 3 x 120mm SP120 RGB LED
| Water Cooling Compatible
| Front Panel USB 3.0
| Front Panel USB 2.0
| Front panel audio
|| headphone and microphone jacks
| Fan controls
|| 3 button RGB LED controller
| Maximum GPU Length
|| 370 mm
| Maximum PSU Length
|| 200 mm
| Power Supply Included
|| 220 mm
|| 440 mm
|| 464 mm
|| 7.97 kg
| Package Contents
|| case, quick start guide, accessory box
|| 2 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.