Corsair CS750M 750W Semi-Modular ATX 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A31TH
• 750W of continuous power gives you plenty of headroom for overclocking, running two graphics cards and future upgrades
• ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
• Semi-modular design means you only use the cables you require, improving airflow
• Produces 22dBA at full load for an almost silent computing experience
• 90% efficient with a 80 PLUS gold rating, providing you with an extremely efficient power supply
• Manufacturer part number: CP-9020078-UKWhat can I run from this power supply?
This 750W power supply (PSU) can run high-end computer systems that are overclocked, have two graphics cards and some extra components. It is ideal for systems where low energy use and noise is essential, thanks to its 80 PLUS gold efficiency rating. Future upgrades won’t be an issue either, as this power supply can accommodate even some power hungry components.
How quiet and efficient is this power supply?
This Corsair power supply is approximately 90% energy efficient and is rated at 80 PLUS gold. This means that roughly 10% of electrical energy pulled will be wasted as heat. Since less heat is generated, compared to lower rated PSUs, the fan doesn’t need to work as hard and less noise is produced. Under a full load this power supply will only create 22dBA of noise, giving you a whisper quiet computing experience.
How does the semi-modular design benefit me?
The semi-modular design of this power supply comes supplied with only the necessary cables attached. In this case the motherboard and CPU power cords have already been connected to the power supply for you. With the remaining cables you only need to plug in the ones that you need, improving the airflow and aesthetic look of your build as there are fewer extra cables hanging around. Additionally, the modular cables are flat, improving airflow even further.
80 PLUS Certification:
20+4-Pin Main Connector:
4-Pin 12V Connector:
4-Pin Molex Connector:
6-Pin PCI-e Connector:
Floppy Drive Connection:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Over Voltage Protection:
Over Current Protection:
Power Factor Correction:
Under Voltage Protection:
CE / ROHS
1 x 120 mm fan
Single Rail Or Multi-Rail:
Peak Power Output:
Sustained Power Output:
Input Frequency Range:
47 to 63 HzHz