• 600W of continuous power supplies you with enough headroom for overclocking and future upgrades
• ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
• Semi-modular design means you only use the cables you require, improving airflow
• Produces 32dBA at full load for a whisper quiet computing experience
• 85% efficient with a 80 PLUS bronze rating, providing you with a very efficient power supply
• Manufacturer part number: CP-9020060-UKWhat can I run from this power supply?
If you’re looking for a power supply that will provide enough power for your high-end computer system, with enough headroom for overclocking of components, this 600W would be an ideal choice. The power supply is very efficient and runs quietly due to its large fan, providing you with low energy wastage and a quiet experience. In addition to providing enough power to your system, you’ll have some spare to obtain good overclocking speeds on your CPU or GPU, if you wish to do so in the future.
How quiet and efficient is this power supply?
This Corsair power supply comes with an 80 PLUS bronze efficiency rating, which means that the power supply must be at least 80% energy efficient at various loads. The CX600M is approximately 85% efficient, which means that it wastes roughly 15% of electrical energy as heat. The large diameter, thermally controlled fan makes this power supply quieter at lower loads, while the large diameter reduces noise when you're pushing your system hard. Under a full load this power supply produces 32dBA of noise, giving you a whisper quiet computing experience.
How does the semi-modular design benefit me?
The semi-modular design of this power supply comes supplied with only the necessary cables attached. In this case the motherboard and CPU power cords have already been connected to the power supply for you. With the remaining cables you only need to plug in the ones that you need, improving the airflow and aesthetic look of your build as there are fewer extra cables hanging around.