• 750W continuous power with over-voltage and over-power protection - maximum reliability & compatibility
• Modular cabling system - lets you use only the cables you need, keeping your system tidy
• 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified efficiency - up to 85% high power efficiency to save you money
• Corsair engineering and quality control - only the best components are used for unrivalled quality
• Black housing and all-black sleeved cables and connectors - looks cutting edge in any system
• Large diameter 120mm, thermally controlled fan - effective, exceptionally quiet cooling
• 3 year warranty & lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support & customer serviceThe ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
Corsair's CX Series™ modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise and easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series™ quieter whilst idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Finished off with matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors to help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Specification:Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 160mmModular: semiPower: 750 Watts80 Plus: BronzeATX connector: 1EPS connector: 1PCI-E connectors: 44-pin peripheral connectors: 6SATA connectors: 8Floppy connectors: 2MTBF (mean time between failures): 100,000 hours