Corsair Graphite Series 760T Arctic White Full-Tower Windowed Case
• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation with 3 x 5.25-inch external, 6 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch internal and 4 x 2.5-inch internal drive bays
• Includes 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port, 1 x 3.5mm microphone port and 1 x fan controller
• Fan included: 2 x front 140mm fans and 1 x 140mm fan
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (3 x 120mm or 140mm), rear (1 x 120/140mm) and bottom (120mm)
• Cable routing holes for neater-looking builds and better airflow
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011074-WW
• Dual front intake Corsair AF140L fans soft LED lighting
• Windows side panel so you can show off your rigIs this right case for me?
The Corsair Graphite Series 760T full-tower case has a stunning design, which is matched by its outstanding performance. The full windowed hinged side panel with flush-mount latches let you and others admire your system working away. Expansions including SSDs, hard drives and optical drives use thumbscrews for tool-free installation, which makes building your system easier. Cut outs for cable routing and CPU cooling make builds and upgrades near and simple. This case will allow you to build a powerful system that will be able to run at high performance at all times due to its amazing design and cooling potential.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 760T full-tower case is spacious and designed to let you build high-performance systems. It has potential for massive storage and extra graphics, as well as superior cooling and ventilation. You will have a space to mount up to seven fans - including dual front 120/140mm, triple top 120mm or dual 140mm fans, single rear 120/140mm fan or single bottom 120mm fan. The included front two Corsair AF140L 140mm fans and the single rear 140mm fan will get your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide expandability for further cooling potential. The three speed fan controller on the front panel lets you decide exactly how fast they can run, and can also be used to avoid heavy fan noise when on the lower setting. The smart design channels air directly to your graphics card to provide it with the cooling it needs for intense gaming. Water cooling is compatible with the included front, top, rear and bottom radiator mounts.
What connection does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the front panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.
| Manufacturer part number
| Form factor
| Motherboard compatibility
|| Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX, XL-ATX
| PSU provided
| PSU compatibility
| Windowed side panel?
| Bays and expansion
| 5.25-inch external
| Combo 3.5in/2.5in
| Expansion slots
| Maximum GPU length supported
| Maximum CPU cooler height supported
| Maximum PSU length supported
| Front fan mounts
|| 2 x 120/140mm
| Rear fan mounts
|| 1 x 120/140mm
| Top fan mounts
|| 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
| Bottom fan mounts
|| 1 x 120mm
| Side fan mounts
| Water cooling
|| H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
| USB 3.0
| USB 2.0
|| 1 x 3.5mm headphone port
| Fan controls
|| 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
| Dimensions (W x D x H)
|| 246 x 564 x 568mm
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.