• All-in-one cooler that is pre-filled for easy installation
• Compatible with Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 115x and AMD socket FM2, FM1, AM3, AM2
• Supplied with two 120mm fans, each can spin at a maximum 2,435RPM, producing 37.7dBA of noise
• At maximum RPM, each fan can move 70.69 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Fan is fitted with a 4-pin connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Cooling block has a standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: CW-9060025-WW
• Built-in Corsair Link, that allows you to customise cooling performance, monitor system temperatures and change the RGB LED lighting
• Fans can be controlled without Corsair Link thanks to pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
This Hydro Series H100i v2 is perfect if you are looking for an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler that provides extreme performance and is highly customisable. It is a closed-loop designed cooler and pre-filled with coolant for instant installation. Two SP120L PWM fans are included, with each fan capable of spinning at a maximum 2,435RPM. This results in 37.7dBA of noise, 4.65mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 70.69 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This is an exceptional amount of airflow to keep the coolant and CPU cool.
The double-wide radiator offers twice the cooling area of other 120mm or 140mm radiators, coupling this with the two custom designed SP120L fans supplies with excellent heat dissipation. The radiator can be fitted into any case that has dual 120mm fan mounts spaced for a 240mm radiator, so you can install it into a vast number of cases.
How do I change the fan speed?
Both fans support pulse width modulation (PWM), which provides you with increased speed control through the use of any standard fan speed utility. This allows you to find the balance between fan noise and performance that suits your needs. Alternatively, you can connect the fans to the splitter that connects to the coolant block of the H100i v2 and use the Corsair Link program to control fan speeds.
What can I do with Corsair Link?
Compatibility with Corsair Link means you can greatly customise and monitor the H100i v2. It will allow you to adjust cooling performance, either through fan profiles or manually and monitor coolant and CPU temperatures. You can even change the colour of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or change the colour based on temperature readings and other inputs. To be able to use Corsair Link, you’ll need to connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link program.
What is this compatible with?
Modular, tool-free mounting brackets are included and thermal paste is already pre-applied to aid in quick installation. This water cooler is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, LGA1151, LGA 1150 and AMD socket AM3 and FM2.