• All-in-one cooler that is pre-filled for easy installation
• Works with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011, 115x and AMD FM1, AM3
• Supplied with a 120mm fan which spins at 1,700RPM, producing 30.32dBA of noise
• The fan can move 57 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow for cooling
• Fan and cooling block is fitted with a standard 3-pin connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: CW-9060010-WWWill this be the right cooler for me?
This Hydro Series H55 all-in-one CPU liquid cooler is perfect for cooling your CPU and will fit in even the most compact of cases thanks to its small components and flexible rubber tubing. The closed-loop design has been pre-filled with coolant and can be installed straight away, as thermal paste has already been pre-applied. Provided with the cooler is a fan that spins at 1700RPM, which results in 30.32dBA of noise, 1.9mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 57 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This is a good amount of airflow to keep the coolant and CPU cool.
The radiator can be installed in most 120mm fan mounts, making it usable in a range of cases. At only 27mm thick, not a lot of space is taken up by the radiator and also means that the airflow it needs is reduced, keeping noise production to a minimum. In addition, the pump unit (cooling block) is of a low-profile design, which helps to reduce the space needed, makes installation easier and improves general airflow in your case.
What is this compatible with?
Modular, tool-free mounting brackets are included and thermal paste is already pre-applied to aid in quick installation. This water cooler is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011 and LGA 115x (LGA 1151, LGA 1150, LGA 1155, LGA 1156) and AMD socket AM3 and AM2.