• All-in-one cooler that is pre-filled for easy installation
• Works with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x and AMD FM2, FM1
• Supplied with a 120mm fan which spins at maximum 2,000RPM, producing 30.85dBA of noise
• At maximum RPM, the fan can move 54 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow for cooling
• Fan is fitted with a 4-pin connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Cooling block has a standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: CW-9060010-WW
• Fan features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
This Hydro Series H60 all-in-one CPU liquid cooler comes supplied with a single fan and low depth radiator, which makes it ideal for most small cases. The closed-loop design has been pre-filled with coolant and can be installed straight away, as thermal paste has already been pre-applied. Capable of spinning at a maximum 2,000RPM, the fan can generate 30.32dBA of noise, 1.9mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement of 57 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This is a good amount of airflow to keep the coolant and CPU cool.
Most 120mm fan mounts can accommodate the included radiator and, with it being only 27mm thick, the radiator can be installed in cases where space is limited. In addition, the large diameter rubber tubes have minimal coolant evaporation for long life and are flexible to help in installing into tight spaces.
How do I change the fan speed?
The support for pulse width modulation (PWM) on the fan provides you with increased speed control. This means you can either let your motherboard decide the fan speed based on load, or manually select the fan speed that supplies you with the right balance between noise and performance.
What is this compatible with?
Supplied is a modular, tool-free magnetic multiplatform mounting kit and thermal paste is pre-applied to make installations quick. This water cooler will work with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011 and LGA 115x (LGA 1151, LGA 1150, LGA 1155, LGA 1156) and AMD socket AM3 and AM2.