• All-in-one cooler that is pre-filled for easy installation
• Compatible with Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 115x and AMD socket FM2, FM1, AM3, AM2
• Supplied with two 120mm fans, each can spin at a maximum 2,435RPM, producing 37.7dBA of noise
• At maximum RPM, each fan can move 70.69 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Fan is fitted with a 4-pin connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Cooling block has a standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: CW-9060024-WW
• Built-in Corsair Link, that allows you to customise cooling performance, monitor system temperatures and change the RGB LED lighting
• Fans can be controlled without Corsair Link thanks to pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
This Hydro Series H80i v2 is an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler that provides you with high performance and customisability. The closed loop design comes pre-filled with coolant and is ready to be installed straight away, as the thermal paste is already pre-applied. Two SP120L PWM fans are included, with each fan capable of spinning at a maximum 2,435RPM. This results in 37.7dBA of noise, 4.65mm/H2O of static pressure and the movement 70.69 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This is an exceptional amount of airflow to keep the coolant and CPU cool.
The radiator works with standard 120mm fan mounts, allowing you to use it in a range of cases. It is 49mm thick, however, so you’ll have to ensure you have enough space. The extra-thick radiator has an increased cooling surface area to give you faster and more efficient cooling. If you are space conscious then you can install one fan, or you can install both in a push-pull configuration for excellent heat dissipation.
How do I change the fan speed?
Both fans support pulse width modulation (PWM), which provides you with increased speed control through the use of any standard fan speed utility. This allows you to find the balance between fan noise and performance that suits your needs. Alternatively, you can connect the fans to the coolant block of the H80i v2 and use the Corsair Link program to control fan speeds.
What can I do with Corsair Link?
Compatibility with Corsair Link means you can greatly customise and monitor the H80i v2. It will allow you to adjust cooling performance, either through fan profiles or manually and monitor coolant and CPU temperatures. You can even change the colour of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or change the colour based on temperature readings and other inputs. To be able to use Corsair Link, you’ll need to connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link program.
What is this compatible with?
Modular, tool-free mounting brackets are included and thermal paste is already pre-applied to aid in quick installation. This water cooler is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, LGA1151, LGA 1150 and AMD socket AM3 and FM2.