- Mechanical Cherry MX red key switches for smooth, responsive keys
- Customise the backlighting for your keyboard and choose from a multitude of colours and effects
- All keys are programmable with the Corsair Utility Engine
- Comes with a soft-touch wrist rest for comfort during long gaming sessions
- Wired keyboard with an adjustable response rate
- Compact keyboard - 356mm x 166mm x 37mm
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7 or 8
- Crystal based keys to allow more light out from underneath
- 100% anti-ghosting for more accurate gameplay
- Store settings and profiles on the on-board memory
What advantages does this keyboard have?
Good things do come in small packages. This compact K65 has everything you could want, along with fully customisable keys and light effects. Lightweight, aircraft-grade black anodised aluminium bodies, with rugged durability and mechanic Cherry MX red key switches, allow you to drive your gaming to the next level. The soft-top wrist rest means you can game in comfort for hours. 100% anti-ghost so every click counts, even when pressing multiple buttons. The braided USB cable means you’ll never have to worry about poor signal or faulty connection, and you can customise the response rate with 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and BIOS options.
How can I customise my colours?
With almost limitless choices available, you can customise the colour of each key and the way in which they change using the software. Highlight the keys you’ll need in any situation or have a wave effect across the whole keyboard. You can even have keys that light up or change colour as you type with them. Set speeds with the software or use the Panasonic display control for amazing colour displays.
What can I program with my keys?
Using the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) you can assign Macros to any key, giving yourself more options than ever before. Record your settings with the on-board memory so you can perfectly customise your keyboard and take it with you. With dedicated multimedia keys you can play, pause, stop, skip forwards, skip backwards and control the volume of your music and video from your keyboard.
What’s the K65 compatible with?
The K65 RGB is compatible with Windows Vista, 7 or 8 and needs two USB 2.0 ports. Compatible with the Corsair gaming software which helps you program your keys and build profiles and colour settings.