Corsair K65 RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
• Mechanical Cherry MX red key switches for smooth responsive keys
• Customise your backlighting for your keyboard choose from a multitude of colours and effects
• All keys are programmable with the Corsair Utility Engine
• Comes with a soft touch wrist rest for comfort during long gaming sessions
• Wired keyboard with an adjustable response rate
• Compact keyboard - 356mm x 166mm x 37mm
• Compatible with Windows Vista, 7 or 8
• 100% anti-ghosting for more accurate gameplay
• Store settings and profiles on the on-board memoryWhat advantages does this keyboard have?
Good things do come in small packages. This compact K65 has everything you could want, with fully customisable keys and light effects. Lightweight, aircraft-grade black anodised aluminium bodies, rugged durability and mechanic Cherry MX red key switches allow you to drive your gaming to the next level. With the soft top wrist rest you can game in comfort for hours. 100% anti-ghost so every click counts, even when pressing multiple buttons. Never worry about poor signal or faulty connection with the braided USB cable and customise the response rate with 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and BIOS options.
How can I customise my colours?
With almost limitless choices you can customise what colour each key is and how they change using the software. Highlight the keys you’ll need in any situation or have a wave effect across the whole keyboard. You can have keys that light up or change colour as you type with them. Set speeds with the software or use the Panasonic display control for amazing colour displays.
What can program with my keys?
Using the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) you can assign Macros to any key, giving you more options than ever before. Record your settings with the on-board memory so you can get your keyboard customised perfectly and take it with you. With dedicated multimedia keys you can play, pause, stop, skip forwards, skip backwards and control the volume of your music and video from your keyboard.
What’s the K65 compatible with?
The K65 RGB is compatible with Windows Vista, 7 or 8 and needs two USB 2.0 ports. Compatible with the Corsair gaming software which helps you program your keys and build profiles and colour settings.
| Key Board Type
| Programmable Keys
|| All keys
| Keyboard Backlighting
| Media Keys
| Numerical Pad
| USB Pass Through
| Other Features
|| 32-bit ARM Processor
|| Panasonic display controller
| System Requirements
|| Windows, Vista, 7 or 8
|| 2 x USB port
| Box Contents
|| Corsair K65 Keyboard
| Product Dimensions
|| 356 mm x 166 mm x 37 mm
|| 0.862 kg
| Manufacturers guarantee
|| 1 year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.