Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Mid-Tower PC Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A28UU
• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX motherboards
• Tool-free installation, 2 x 5.25-inch external, 3 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch and 2 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• Fan included: front 2 x 140mm and rear 1 x 120mm
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm), rear (1 x 120mm) and bottom (2 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, with the front, top, rear and bottom radiator mounts
• Cable routing holes for neater-looking builds and better airflow
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011049-WW
• Dust filters help keep the inside of the case and free from dust particles
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Mid-Tower PC is designed to look sleek with an interior ready to host a powerful system. The interior is designed for superior cooling efficiency, with a modular removable drive cage system and dual SSD bays that mount behind the motherboard tray and out of the airflow path. The extra-large, flush mounted side window puts your system-building expertise on display while keeping with the sleek and refined Obsidian Series design. All air intakes are protected with removable dust filters. Tool-free drive installations on the three combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive bays allow for easy installation and upgrades.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Corsair 450D is elegant and solid, with an interior that's optimized for efficient, high-volume airflow. You will have space to mount up to eight fans: dual front 120/140mm fans, top three 120mm or dual 140mm fans, a single rear 120mm fan and dual bottom 120mm fans. The included dual front AF140L 140mm fans and the single rear AF120L 120mm fan will help get your cooling system off the ground. The 450D can also house some serious water cooling gear with the front, top, rear and bottom radiator mounts. If your high-performance system build requires high-performance cooling, the 450D is an ideal platform.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.
|Manufacturer part number||CC-9011049-WW|
|Motherboard compatibility||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX|
|Windowed side panel?||Yes|
|Bays and expansion|
|Maximum GPU length supported||430mm|
|Maximum CPU cooler height supported||165mm|
|Maximum PSU length supported||200mm|
|Front fan mounts||2 x 120/140mm|
|Rear fan mounts||1 x 120mm|
|Top fan mounts||3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm|
|Bottom fan mounts||2 x 120mm|
|Side fan mounts||0|
|Water cooling||Front: 240/280mm|
|H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110|
|Audio||1 x 3.5mm headphone port|
|Other||1 x 3.5mm microphone port|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||210 x 494 x 497mm|
|Material||Brushed Aluminium and Steel|