• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, with 3 x 5.25-inch external, 6 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch internal and 4 x 2.5-inch internal drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 2 x front 140mm fans and 1 x rear 140mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (120/140mm), top (3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm), rear (120/140mm) and bottom (2 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount location: front (240/280mm), top (240/280/360mm), rear (120/140mm) and bottom (120/140mm)
• Cable routing channels and holes for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011078-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Full Tower is great if you are wanting to build a high-performance full tower PC. It offers the combination of generous expansion flexibility, excellent air or water cooling capabilities and an interior optimized for fast and easy builds and upgrades. Tool-free installation for the three 5.25-inch external drives, six combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch and four 2.5-inch internal drive bays makes upgrading simple. The elegant exterior is built from solid steel and brushed aluminium for a clean look.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The 750D Airflow Edition was specially designed to allow full cooling potential. It incorporates a high airflow front mesh design with dual 140mm front intake fans, which offers efficient air cooling performance for GPUs and DRAM. You have the chance to mount up to ten fans - including dual front 120/140mm, three top 120mm or two 140mm fans, a rear 120/140mm and two bottom 120mm fans. The 750D Airflow has pre-spaced holes for radiators on the front, top, rear and bottom for water cooling.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC has one USB 2.0 slot and a USB 3.0. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the front panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.