• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, with 3 x 5.25-inch external, 6 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch and 4 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• Includes 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 2 x front 140mm fans and 1 x rear 140mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (1 x 120/140mm), top (3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm), rear (1 x 120/140mm) and bottom (2 x 120mm)
• Cable routing channels and holes for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011035-WW
• Dust filters help keep the inside of the case clean and free from dust particles
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower ATX Case combines generous expansion flexibility, room for advanced cooling options, and an interior that's optimised for fast and easy builds and upgrades. The huge windowed side panel lets you admire and show off your work, and the cable routing system and dust filters help you build a clean system that stays clean. Tool-free installation of up to three 3.5-inch hard drives and two solid-state drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
This rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components and the sophisticated cooling you'll need if you're going to push those components to their limits. There's space to mount up to eight fans, dual front 120/140mm, three top 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, a single rear 120/140mm fan or dual bottom 120mm fans. The included AF140L high-airflow dual front 140mm and rear 140mm intake and exhaust fans are custom engineered to deliver excellent airflow with less unnecessary turbulence and noise.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC has two USB 2.0 slots and USB 3.0 slots. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the front panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.