Corsair RM650 650W Fully Modular ATX 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A28TH
About this product
- 650W of continuous power supplies you with enough headroom for overclocking and future upgrades
- ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
- Fully modular design means you only use only the cables you require for easy builds with the best airflow
• 650W of continuous power supplies you with enough headroom for overclocking and future upgrades
• ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
• Fully modular design means you only use only the cables you require for easy builds with the best airflow
• Produces 25dBA at full load for an almost silent computing experience
• 92% efficient with a 80 PLUS gold rating, providing you with an extremely efficient power supply
• Manufacturer part number: CP-9020054-UK
• Zero RPM fan mode supplies you with near silence under light loads thanks to the built-in thermal sensor
• Corsair Link (C-Link) basic allows you to monitor fan speed and +12V current, when used with the C-Link cable and digital bridge (sold separately)What can I run from this power supply?
If you’re looking for a power supply that will provide enough power for your high-end computer system, with enough headroom for overclocking of components, then 650W would be an ideal choice. It is extremely efficient and runs very quietly thanks to its custom-designed fan and optimised blade profile. This means you can enjoy a quiet system that doesn’t waste energy. In addition to providing enough power to your system, you’ll have some spare to obtain good overclocking speeds on your CPU or GPU, if you wish to do so in the future.
How quiet and efficient is this power supply?
Carrying an 80 PLUS gold efficiency rating, this power supply is approximately 92% efficient under various loads. This means that roughly 8% of the electrical energy it is pulling will be emitted as heat. Under a full load this power supply produces 25dBA of noise, which makes the fan almost inaudible. With the zero RPM fan mode, the fan won’t operate when under low to medium loads. Under this environment the thermal sensor will automatically control the fan speed to keep itself cool without generating extra noise. So you get a nearly silent power supply, until you really push it.
How does the fully modular design benefit me?
This power supply’s fully modular design gives you full flexibility, allowing you to only use the cables that are needed to power various components in your computer system. Through this extra flexibility you can move cables around to improve not only the aesthetic look of your case, but airflow too. Being fully modular also means that you can easily swap this power supply for a similar fully modular power supply, without having to re-do your cable management. Additionally, the flat low-profile modular cables make installation and cable management easy.
What can I do with Corsair Link basic?
Through the use of the C-Link connector and Corsair digital bridge (sold separately) you can use the C-Link program to manage fan speeds and +12V current output. Using this program you can change when the fan starts to spin – for example, you could set the fan to spin when under medium loads (despite the default meaning it doesn’t spin under medium and light loads).
|Modular type||Fully Modular|
|Peak power output||715 W|
|Sustained power output||650 W|
|Single or multi rail||Single|
|Input voltage||100 to 240 V|
|Input current||5 A to 10 A|
|Input frequency range||47 to 63 Hz|
|Power factor correction (PFC)||Active|
|Output +12V (A)||54 A|
|Over voltage protection||Yes|
|Under voltage protection||Yes|
|Over current protection||Yes|
|Efficiency and standards|
|80 PLUS certification||Gold|
|Safety certificates||CE, ROHS|
|Compliant standards||CB, TUV, FCC Class B, cUL, CCC|
|Cooling system||1 x 140 mm fan|
|Number of connections|
|20+4 pin main connectors||1|
|4-pin 12V connectors||1|
|4-pin Molex (peripheral) connectors||7|
|6-pin PCI-e connectors||4|
|Floppy drive connectors||1|
|Other||1 x Corsair Link (C-Link) port|
|Manufacturer warranty||5 years|
|RM650 power supply|
|Modular cable pack|
|Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge|