• Compatible with Mini-ITX and MicroATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, 3 x 3.5-inch internal and 3 x 2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x 140mm fan and 1 x 120mm fan included - one at the front and one at the rear
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), top (2 x 120/140mm) and rear (1 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount location: top 1 x 240/280mm and read 1 x 120mm
• Cable routing cut outs to keep your cables out of the airflow path
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011069-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Series Air 240 Arctic may be a small form factor PC case for Mini-ITX and MicroATX computers but it boasts extraordinary performance. This case handles full size components and maximum airflow or advanced water-cooling configurations. Tool-free installation of up to three 3.5-inch internal hard drives and three solid state drives makes it easy to add and upgrade storage. An aggressive design with a side window makes the Air 240 Arctic a perfect case for serious gaming builders, so they can show off their rig.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
Direct airflow is one of the most impressive features of the Air 240 Arctic. The interior design of the case is optimised to allow the intake fans to deliver cool air directly to your components that generate the most heat. You will have space to mount up to nine fans: dual front 120mm fans, dual top 120mm fans, dual rear 80mm fans, dual bottom 120mm fans and a side 120mm fan. The included dual front 120mm fans and the top 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability. The Air 240 has pre-spaced holes for 240mm radiators on the top, bottom and front for water cooling.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC has a USB 2.0 slot and a USB 3.0 slot. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and is also suitable for backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the front panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a professional microphone when gaming.