• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX and EATX (12in x 10.6in) motherboards
• Tool free drive installation, 2 x 3.5 inch internal and 3 x 2.5 inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port, 1 x 3.5mm microphone port and fan controls
• 2 x front 140mm fans and 1 x rear 140mm fan included
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120/140mm), bottom (3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm), rear (1 x 120/140mm)
• Water cooling compatible with radiator mount locations at the front (280mm), rear (140mm) and bottom (360mm)
• Cable routing channels and hole for neater-looking builds
• Manufacturer part number : CC-9011080-WWIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Series Quiet 600W Inverse ATX Full-Tower's elegant design has precise acoustic engineering to blend beauty, power and quiet. It includes SSD compatibility, USB 3.0, included fans and water cooling compatibility. Tool-free installation of up to two 3.5-inch hard drives and three solid state drives making it easy to add and upgrade storage. Sound damping material is built into the solid steel front, top and side panels. The 600Q is built to keep your PC whisper-quiet, no matter what's running inside.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The 600Q Inverse is designed to keep your system cool, so overclocking and running multiple GPUs provides no problem at all. There's space to mount up to six fans, dual front 120/140mm fans and a single rear 120/140mm fan. The included dual front 140mm fans and rear 140mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability. The three speed fan controller, on the top panel, lets you decide exactly how fast they can run. Water cooling is possible with this case as it comes with radiator mounts included.
What connection does this PC have?
The top panel of the PC had two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports. USB 3.0 is perfect for fast performances from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets, and also has backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 devices. On the top panel you will also find a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot - which is ideal if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.