Corsair Spec Alpha Mid Tower Desktop Gaming PC Case - Black/Red
• Complete your system with this gaming case with integrated three speed fan controllers
• Eye catching design featuring stand out stylised air vents
• Tool free installation for your storage drives and thumb screw fixings
• Built in cable routing keeps your build organised and tidy
• Compatible with ATX, MicroATX and Mini ITX motherboard configurations
• Seven PCIe expansion fixtures let you install a number of PCIe expansion cards
• Allocation for three 3.5-inch and four 2.5-inch internal storage devices, such as SSD or conventional Hard drives
• Five locations for installing 120mm fans for optimal cooling with two positions on the top, two at the front and one rear fixing
• Three pre-installed 120 mm fans with 120 mm LED two front mounted intakes, and one standard 120mm rear exhaust
• Easy to access front mounted I/O panel consists of two USB 3.0, a three-speed fan controller, power button, reset switch and twin 3.5 mm jacks for audio and microphone
• Compatible with front mounted 240 mm radiators and 120 mm front or rear mounted radiators
• Front and top mounted dust filter keep your fans and installed components dust free
• Model number
• Two Year WarrantyAdd a touch of style to your system
Choosing a case that suits your gaming style can often become a difficult task, the Corsair Carbide Spec Alpha brings a combination of functionality and cooling into your system, while maintaining a modern, eye catching design. This gives your system the gaming grade look you’re searching for. The internal area of the Spec Alpha has been configured to deliver the best possible air flow, with up to five locations to mount 120mm fans. A three-speed fan controller has been built into the case to make it possible for you to directly control the speed of these fans with a flick of a switch.
Out with the old
The internal area of the case can accommodate ATX, MicroATX and Mini ITX motherboard configurations, with dedicated areas for cable routing, so you can be sure your build fits into the case neatly which helps to improve your air flow even further. The 5.25 optical cage found on many legacy gaming cases has been removed to give you more free space and a direct airflow path for your processor and memory, compatibility with 240mm front mounted all in one liquid coolers can also utilise this extra space without your system becoming too cramped.
A large Perspex window has been fitted to the side panel of the Corsair Spec Alpha so you can take a look into your system, letting you appreciate, and be proud of your achievement. The front mounted fans that have been pre-installed in the Corsair Spec Alpha use LEDs to really make your system shine and stand out above the rest.
Get yourself connected
The Corsair Spec Alpha features an accessible front panel input/output (I/O) which is home to twin USB 3.0 ports which can be used to connect numerous external devices and peripherals such as, keyboards, mice, USB audio devices, mobiles, tables and game pads. This handy location on the front of the case means you do not need to invest in long messy extension cables running from the back of your PC. Twin 3.5mm audio out and microphone ports also let you attach your gaming headset to your case with ease.
|| PC Case
| Motherboard Compatibility
|| ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX compatible
| Windowed Side Panel
| Front Facing Optical Drive Bay
| Front Facing Hard Drive Bay
| Internal Hard Drive Bay
|| 3 x 3.5" 4 X 2.5"
| Front Facing Floppy Drive Bay
| Expansion Slots
| Maximum CPU Cooler Height
|| 156 mm
| Rear Fan Mounts
|| 1 x 120mm (included)
| Top Fan Mount
|| 2 x 120mm
| Side Fan Mount
| Front Fan Mount
|| 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included)
| Bottom Fan Mounts
| Number of Fans Included
|| 3 x 120mm (2 x front 120mm LED, 1 x rear 120mm)
| Water Cooling Compatible
| Front Panel USB 3.0
| Front Panel USB 2.0
| Front panel audio
|| headphone and microphone jacks
| Fan controls
|| three speed fan controller
| Maximum GPU Length
|| 380 mm
| Maximum PSU Length
|| 190 mm
| Power Supply Included
|| 274 mm
|| 588 mm
|| 529 mm
|| 5.7 kg
| Package Contents
|| case, accessory kit, warranty and support information
|| 2 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.