Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3L 1866MHz Laptop Memory
• 16GB (2 x 8GB) of high performance memory designed for high performance laptops
• Two 8GB DDR3L RAM modules running at 1866MHz (PC3-15000) yield a significant boost in speed for gaming and multiple applications
• 204-pin Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Modules (SO-DIMM) that is compatible with laptops that supports 1866MHz memory operating at 1.35V or 1.5V*
• CL10 latency with 10-10-10-32 timings running at 1.35V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer part number: CMSX16GX3M2B1866C10What can I expect from this memory?
This Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3L 1866MHz RAM kit gives you the memory needed for a high performance laptop. The kit consists of two 8GB memory modules and will give you the ability to run a number of highly intensive tasks at the same time. As you run these tasks, you will notice very little, if any, drop in performance. Once installed, your notebook will automatically detect the fastest speed supported for instantly optimised performance.
What is this compatible with?*
This Corsair Vengeance RAM kit is suitable for AMD and Intel laptops that use motherboards that support and use 204-pin DDR3L Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Modules (SO-DIMM) that run at 1866MHz speeds (PC3-15000) with CL10 timings at 1.35V or 1.5V.
*Always check your motherboard or laptop user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
| Model number
|| 16 GB
| Kit type
|| 2 x 8GB
| DIMM or SODIMM
| For computer type
| Memory type
| Memory speed (industry name)
|| 1866 MHz (PC3-15000)
|| CL10 (10-10-10-32)
|| 1.35 V (also supports 1.5 V)
| Data integrity
|| Black with yellow accents
| Heatspreader type
|| 67.6 mm
|| 3.8 mm
|| 30 mm
|| 75 g
| Manufacturer Warranty
|| Limited lifetime
| Package contents
|| 2 x 8GB memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.