• Compatible with Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, with 3 x 5.25-inch external and 6 x combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive bays
• 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm headphone port and 1 x 3.5mm microphone port
• 1 x rear 120mm fan and 2 x mid 120mm fans included
• Fan mount locations: front (2 x 120mm), top (2 x 120/140mm), rear (1 x 120mm), bottom (2 x 120/140mm), side (2 x 120/140mm) and mid (2 x 120mm)
• Water cooling compatible, radiator mount locations: top (240/280mm), rear (120mm) and bottom (240/280mm)
• Cable routing channels and holes for a neater-looking build
• Manufacturer part number: CC-9011016-WW
• Windowed side panel so you can show off your rigIs this the right case for me?
The Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid-Tower is ready for battle and was made for competitive gaming on the road. Crafted out of solid steel and made to survive trips with less wear and tear, the ergonomic carry handles help you move your gear with confidence. Tool-free installation of up to six combo 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drives make it easy to add and upgrade storage. The Vengeance C70 was made to help you build a system which will help you keep up in competitive games that demand high performance.
What cooling potential does this PC case have?
The Vengeance C70 was made for stealth mode performance and is always ready to power your system at its highest possible performance. You will have space to mount up to 11 fans, dual front 120mm fans, dual top 120/140mm fans, rear 120mm fan, bottom dual 120/140mm, side dual 120/140mm and mid dual 120mm fans. The included rear 120mm and dual mid 120mm fans will get your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability. The smart design channels air directly to your graphics card to provide it with the cooling it needs for intense gaming. Water cooling is possible with this case, as it comes with included radiator mounts.
What connections does this PC have?
The front panel of the PC case has dual USB 3.0 ports for fast performance from USB flash drives, portable hard drives and USB gaming headsets. Both USB 3.0 ports have backward compatibility for USB 2.0 devices. The front panel also features a 3.5mm headphone slot and a 3.5mm microphone slot if you are wanting to use a more professional microphone when gaming.