Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL10 Desktop Memory - Red
• 16GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs
• 2 x 8GB DDR3 modules running at 1866MHz (PC3-15000) give the boost in performance demanded by gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or to replace memory modules in a high performance desktop computer using DDR3 memory
• XMP 1.3 profile allows for automatic stable overclocking with compatible motherboards
• Optimised for performance with the latest Intel Core 3rd and 4th generation processors
• Anodized aluminium heat spreaders designed for superior temperature management with the aggressive look you want in your gaming PC
• Manufacturers model number: CMY16GX3M2A1866C10R
• Limited lifetime warrantyWhat can I expect from this memory?
The Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB DDR3 Memory kit allows you to replace or upgrade any compatible motherboard in a desktop computer with extra, high performance memory. This allows your system to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, and temporarily store large amounts of data for fast access.
Suitable for any motherboard that uses DDR3 240 pin DIMMs with a frequency of 1866MHz. Two bays are needed as the 8GB is spread over two RAM sticks. The Corsair Vengeance Pro is optimised for use with Intel Core 3rd and 4th generation processors.
*We always recommend consulting motherboard manufacturer for compatibility
Boosted performance with XMP
The Corsair Vengeance Pro Memory is integrated with an XMP profile which, when used with compatible motherboards, will allow you to automatically overclock the memory frequency, thus increasing the speed and boosting performance. Any extra heat produced will be efficiently dissipated via the full-size anodised aluminium heat spreaders.
|Heat Spreader Type
Dimensions & Weight
|DIMM Or SODIMM
2 x 8 GB memory modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.