• 8GB of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs.
• 2x 4GB DDR3 modules running at 2400MHz (PC3-19200) give the boost in performance demanded by gaming
• Suitable as an upgrade or to replace memory modules in a high performance desktop computer
• XMP 1.3 profile allows for automatic stable overclocking with compatible motherboards
• Optimised for performance with the latest Intel® Core™ 3rd and 4th generation processors
• Anodized aluminium heat spreaders designed for superior temperature management with the aggressive look you want in your gaming PCWhat can I expect from this memory?
The Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB DDR3 Memory kit allows you to replace or upgrade any compatible motherboard in a desktop computer with extra, high performance memory. This allows your system to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, and temporarily store large amounts of data for fast access.
What is this memory compatible with?*
Suitable for any motherboard that uses DDR3 240 pin DIMMs with a frequency of 2400MHz. Two bays are needed as the 8GB is spread over two RAM sticks. The Corsair Vengeance Pro is optimised for use with Intel® Core™ 3rd and 4th generation processors.
*Maplin Electronics always recommend consulting motherboard manufacturer for compatibility
What is XMP 1.3 and can I use it?
The Corsair Vengeance Pro Memory is integrated with an XMP profile which, when used with compatible motherboards, will allow you to automatically overclock the memory frequency, thus increasing the speed and boosting performance. Any extra heat produced will be efficiently dissipated via the full-size anodised aluminium heat spreaders.