Corsair VS550 550W Hard Wired ATX Power Supply
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A68UU
About this product
- 550W of continuous power is fantastic for mid- to high-end systems that are running off one graphics card
- ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
- Hard wired design supplies you with all the major fixed cabling you need
• 550W of continuous power is fantastic for mid- to high-end systems that are running off one graphics card
• ATX form factor allows the power supply to be connected to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
• Hard wired design supplies you with all the major fixed cabling you need
• Produces 37.2dBA at full load for a whisper quiet computing experience
• 85% efficient with a 80 PLUS white/standard rating, providing you with an efficient power supply
• Manufacturer part number: CP-9020097-UKWhat can I run from this power supply?
This 550W budget friendly power supply (PSU) can power your mid- to high-end computer system without a problem. It is efficient and runs quietly, giving you little energy wastage and noise, so as to not disturb you while working or streaming. If you’re looking to upgrade in the future this power supply won’t be the first thing you need to change, as it can accommodate many components.
How quiet and efficient is this power supply?
With an 80 PLUS (white/standard) efficiency rating, this VS550 is approximately 85% energy efficient at various loads. This means that approximately 15% of electrical energy that is pulled from the wall, will be converted to heat. The thermally controlled fan spins at maximum speed when it pushed hard, and at full load this power supply produces 37.2BA of noise. This means you won’t be disturbed when watching or streaming videos, when the tower is placed a good distance away.
What can I do with this fully wired design?
Being fully wired means that this power supply comes with all the major cables you need already attached to it. For upgrading in the future this will come in handy, since you won't need to look for your modular cables.
80 PLUS Certification:
20+4-Pin Main Connector:
4-Pin 12V Connector:
4-Pin Molex Connector:
6-Pin PCI-e Connector:
Floppy Drive Connection:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
VS series power supply
Over Voltage Protection:
Over Current Protection:
Power Factor Correction:
Yes – active
Under Voltage Protection:
1 x 120 mm fan
Single Rail Or Multi-Rail:
Peak Power Output:
Sustained Power Output:
Input Frequency Range:
47 - 63 HzHz