Cougar Vortex HDB 120mm Case Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N21NG
• Spinning at 1200RPM, just 17.7dBA of noise is emitted so it’s nearly silent
• Moves 60.4 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Black with orange fan blades for a striking visual effect
• Manufacturer part number: CF-V12HHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Cougar Vortex HDB 120 fan is capable of moving a large amount of air throughout your case, whilst delivering a silent performance. It spins at 1200RPM, with the diversion groove blade fans creating focused air flow and the central hub being aerodynamically designed – which creates a high airflow of 60.4 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Anti-vibration pads on each corner of the fan help to reduce noise, keeping noise production to a near silent level of 17.7dBA. Tool-less fixed pins also reduce vibrations and make it easier to mount the fan.
Where should I place these fans?
The ability to move 60.4CFM of air and generate 1.73mm/H2O of static pressures makes this fan perfect for use in almost all applications. The high airflow means that it is great for open areas of your case where very little is blocking the fan – for example it would be great for use as an exhaust fan. In addition, the 1.73mm/H2O of static pressure makes it ideal for use in places where space may be limited or restricted.
Black with orange fan blades
Adjustable Fan Speed:
3-pin fan connector
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down