Cougar Vortex HDB 140mm Case Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N20NG
• Spinning at 1200RPM, just 19.2dBA of noise is emitted so it’s quiet
• Moves 70.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Black with orange fan blades for a striking visual effect
• Manufacturer part number: CF-V14H
• Supplied with a cable for adjusting the speed and noise generated by the fanHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Cougar Vortex HDB 140 fan is capable of moving a vast amount of air throughout your case, whilst delivering a silent performance. It spins at 1200RPM, with the diversion groove blade fans creating focused air flow and the central hub being aerodynamically designed, which creates an extremely high airflow of 70.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) is created. Anti-vibration pads on each corner of the fan help to reduce noise, keeping noise production to a quiet level of 19.2dBA. Tool-less fixed pins also reduce vibrations and make it easier to mount the fan.
How do I change the fan speed?
Included with this fan is a cable that allows you to reduce the speed of the fan to 700RPM. At this speed, the fan’s noise production drops from 19.2dBA to a near silent 16.4dBA, while airflow is reduced from 70.5CFM to 55.5CFM. This is ideal if you feel that the default settings of the fan causes too much noise to be produced.
Where should I place these fans?
The ability to move 70.5CFM of air and generate 1.38mm/H2O of static pressures makes this fan perfect for use in almost all applications. The high airflow means that it is great for open areas of your case where very little is blocking the fan – for example it would be great for use as an exhaust fan. In addition the 1.38mm/H2O of static pressure makes it ideal for use in places where space may be limited or restricted.
Black with orange fan blades
Adjustable Fan Speed:
3-pin fan connector
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down