• Spinning at maximum 1500RPM, just 17.9dBA of noise is emitted so it’s nearly silent
• Moves 70.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Black with orange fan blades for a striking visual effect
• Manufacturer part number: CF-12HP
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This Cougar Vortex PWM 120 is capable of moving a vast amount of air throughout your case, whilst delivering a silent performance. It spins at maximum 1500RPM, with the diversion groove blade fans creating focused air flow and the central hub being aerodynamically designed, which creates an extremely high airflow of 70.5 cubic feet per minute (CFM) is created. Anti-vibration pads on each corner of the fan help to reduce noise, keeping noise production to a near silent level of 17.9dBA. Tool-less fixed pins also reduce vibrations and make it easier to mount the fan.
How do I change the fan speed?
This fan has a pulse width modulation (PWM) feature, which provides you with more control over how fast the fan speeds when compared to other methods. Using this feature, you can reduce the speed of the fan to as low as 800RPM, which reduces the amount of noise and airflow produced. This allows you to alter the speed to get the right balance between noise and performance to best suit your needs.
Where should I place these fans?
The ability to move 70.5CFM of air and generate 2.22mm/H2O of static pressures makes this fan perfect for use in almost all applications. The high airflow means that it is great for open areas of your case where very little is blocking the fan – for example it would be great for use as an exhaust fan. In addition the 2.22mm/H2O of static pressure makes it ideal for use in places where space may be limited or restricted.