Cyberpower Ammunition Pro 2 i7-6700 3.4GHz NVIDIA GTX 1070 Gaming PC
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A46WN
About this product
- Get excellent multitasking and gaming performance with Intel Core I7-6700 3.4GHz, 8MB cache and a boost clock of 4GHz
- A pre-installed NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card using Pascal architecture with 8GB GDDR5 dedicated memory provides you with excellent graphics rendering for gaming above 1080p
- 16GB of Kingston DDR4 memory running at 2,133MHz gives the system a high performance boost needed for gaming
• Get excellent multitasking and gaming performance with Intel Core I7-6700 3.4GHz, 8MB cache and a boost clock of 4GHz
• A pre-installed NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card using Pascal architecture with 8GB GDDR5 dedicated memory provides you with excellent graphics rendering for gaming above 1080p
• 16GB of Kingston DDR4 memory running at 2,133MHz gives the system a high performance boost needed for gaming
• 3.5-inch 1TB, 7200RPM SATA III 6Gbps hard disk drive supplies you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures with fast read and write times
• High speed 120GB Kingston UV400 SSD provides an ideal location for most accessed programs and games
• Installed neatly in a stylish black InWin 805c mid-tower case with tempered glass viewing window, and InWin cooling fans for maximum airflow
• Attach your devices using 3 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x rear audio jacks, 1 x front headphone and microphone ports, 1 x combi PS/2 port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x dual link DVI-D port
• The MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX mainboard features the following connections for future expansion or upgrades : 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets (in-use), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (in-use) 2 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 (1 x free) and 4 x SATA III 6Gbps ports (2 x free)
• Integrated Realtek ALC887 audio chipset provides your system with HD audio
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 64-bit home edition operating system
• Three-year warranty – broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and three years for labour
• Corsair H45 cooling solution helps to keep your processor at low temperatures while under load
• Show off your computer with cool blue LED lights, which illuminate the internal of your gaming system when in use
• VR-ready and able to accommodate a broad range of VR headsets and applications (not included)What performance can I expect from this gaming system?
This Ammunition Pro 2 gaming PC uses a combination of Intel, NVIDIA, Kingston and MSi components to deliver amazing performance and reliability in a high spec gaming system, which can delve deep into the realms of VR.
Each core component of this system has been installed and is ready to go. All you need to add is a monitor, keyboard, mouse and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smoothly as possible. Using this PC, you will be able to comfortably run games on high to ultra-settings, at resolutions of 1080p and even 4K. This system can also utilised as a media server or used for day to day home office applications.
What processing and graphics does this system use?
The Cyberpower Ammunition Pro 2 features a sixth generation Intel core i7-6700 running at a speed of 3.4GHz, this processor is attached to the MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX main board using a LGA1151 socket. The processor is cooled using a Corsair H45 self-contained water cooling unit. This keeps the processor at very low temperatures, even when under load. Produced heat is effectively moved away from the CPU and dissipated using a radiator and fan set up. This leads to an extremely efficient and quiet method of cooling.
This gaming system utilises a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, with a massive 8GB of GDDR 5 memory. The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) uses Pascal technology at its core to allow for more realistic, in-depth graphics for your games. Higher resolutions of 1080p and 4k can be displayed, with smooth frame rates for stutter free gameplay.
The GTX 1070 is a VR ready card, meaning you can use a majority of compatible VR technologies available, and fully supports the Direct X 12 API.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
The Cyberpower Ammunition Pro 2 gaming system, is installed with two types of hard disk technology. A 120GB solid state drive is an ideal location for keeping your system operating system or commonly accessed programs. This is due to the incredibly fast read and write times achievable by this type of drive.
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is also fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is also stored on the SSD, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower gaming system utilises 16GB of high speed DDR4 memory, running at speeds of 2133MHz. This supplies you with the boost in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 32GB across two DIMM slots should you want to upgrade your memory.
Power Supply Output:
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort and 1 x dual link DVI-D port
2 x Dimm (0x free) max 32GB
1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x16 (0 x free)
2 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (1 x free)
4 x SATA 6GBs (2 free)
System Requirements & Software
System Requirements & Softwarekeyboard_arrow_down
Installed Operating System:
Genuine Windows 10 64-bit Home edition
Hard Disk Drive:
Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHZ (4GHZ turbo) 8MB Cache
MSI H110M Pro-VD DDR4 micro ATX mainboard
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 1070 8GB
Processor Clock Speed:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down