• Intel Core I7-6700 3.4GHz, with 8MB cache and a boost clock of 4GHz gives you excellent multitasking and gaming performance
• A pre-installed NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card using Pascal architecture with 8GB GDDR5 dedicated memory provides you with excellent graphics rendering for gaming above 1080p
• 8GB of Kingston DDR4 Memory running at 2,133MHz gives the system a high performance boost needed for gaming
• 3.5-inch 1TB, 7200RPM SATA III 6Gbps hard disk drive supplies you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures with fast read and write times
• High speed 120GB Kingston UV400 SSD provides an ideal location for most accessed programs and games
• Neatly installed inside a white NZXT Phantom Mid- tower case offering maxim airflow using NZXT cooling fans
• Attach your devices using 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) port, 3 x rear audio jacks, 1 x front headphone port, 1 x front microphone port, 1 x combi PS/2 port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x dual link DVI-D port
• The MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX mainboard features the following connections for future expansion or upgrades: 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets (1 x free), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (in-use) 2 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 (1 x free) and 4 x SATA III 6Gbps ports (2 x free)
• Integrated Realtek ALC887 audio chipset provides your system with HD audio
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 64-bit home edition operating system
• Three-year warranty – broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and three years for labour
• VR Ready, able to accomidate a broad range of VR headsets and applications (not included)
• Show off your gaming systems internal components with the fitted side window and cool blue LED lightingWhat performance can I expect from this gaming system?
This Ammunition Xtreme gaming PC uses a combination of Intel, Nvidia, Kingston and MSi components to deliver amazing performance and reliability in a high spec gaming system, which can delve deep into the realms of VR.
Each core component of this system has been installed and is ready to go. All you need to add is a monitor, keyboard, mouse and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smoothly as possible. Using this PC, you will be able to comfortably run games on high to ultra-settings, at resolutions of 1080p and even 4K. This system can also utilised as a media server or used for day to day home office applications.
What processing and graphics does this system use?
The Cyberpower Ammunition Xtreme features a sixth generation Intel core i7-6700 running at a speed of 3.4GHz, this processor is attached to the MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX main board using a LGA1151 socket. The processor is cooled using a stock Intel heatsink and fan, and this method of cooling enables the processor to boost up to 4GHz for processor intensive applications.
This gaming system utilises a dedicated NVidia GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, with a massive 8GB of GDDR 5 memory. The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) uses Pascal technology at its core to allow for more realistic, in-depth graphics for your games. Higher resolutions of 1080p and 4k can be displayed, with smooth frame rates for stutter free gameplay.
The GTX 1070 is a VR ready card, meaning you can use a majority of VR technologies available, and fully supports the Direct X 12 API.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
The Cyberpower Ammunition Xtreme gaming system, is installed with two types of hard disk technologies. The 120GB solid state drive is an ideal location for keeping your system operating system or commonly accessed programs. This is due to the incredibly fast read and write times achievable by this type of drive.
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is also fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is also stored here, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower gaming system utilises 8GB of high speed DDR4 memory, running at speeds of 2133MHz. This supplies you with the boost in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 32GB across two DIMM slots should you want to expand or upgrade your memory.