• AMD FX 4300 processor running at a core speed of 3.8GHz gives the processing power required by the everyday gamer
• A pre-installed Nvidia GeForce GTX1050 uses a dedicated 2GB of GDDR5 memory
• 8GB of DDR3 memory running at 1,600MHz gives your system a boost in multitasking performance
• An internal 3.5-inch hard drive with a large 1TB capacity offers you a generous amount of storage
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs using the installed 24x speed DVD re-writer
• Coolermaster Elite 430 case to provides superior cooling and protection
• Attach a host of devices using 8x USB 2.0 ports, 1x DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x RJ45 Network controller, 3x 3.5mm audio jacks (line in, speaker or microphone), and 2x P/S2 keyboard or mouse ports.
• The MSI 760GM-P23(FX) mainboard offers your system an array of internal expansion options with twin DDR3 DIMM sockets (1x free), 1x Gen2 PCIe x16 (used), 1x PCIe x1 (used), 1x PCI (free) and 6x SATA controllers (5x free)
• Integrated sound processor gives you crystal clear 5.1 channel sound
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 Home Edition operating system
• Three year warranty, broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and the full three years for labour
• Green internal LED 120mm fans give your system a customised glow while you enjoy your gaming sessionsWhat performance can I expect from this gaming system?
Using the combined power of AMD and Nvidia, the Cyberpower Firestrike Elite offers up a host of features tailored to the aspiring gamer. The AMD FX 4300, selected for its fast 3.8GHz speed, will have no trouble processing your data or allowing you to run multiple programs with ease. The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 uses a combination of 2GB of GDDR5 memory and Pascal architecture to let you play your games smoothly without the price tag of the expensive premium GPUs. Not only does this system make a great gaming PC for anyone looking to set foot into the world of PC gaming, but it is powerful enough to be used as a workhorse office PC or media server for all of your entertainment needs.
Each core component of this computer system has been pre-fitted and is ready to go – all you need to add is a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and some speakers. Each component has been rigorously tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smooth as possible for years to come.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is also stored in the hard drive, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
Another method of storing data can be achieved by using the DVD rewriter drive included with this system. This allows you to save information on multiple formats of removable disks.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower Firestrike Elite gaming system utilises 8GB of fast DDR3 memory, running at speeds of 1,600MHz. This supplies you with the boost in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 16GB across two DIMM slots should you want to utilise the free slot to expand or upgrade your memory.
Can this system be upgraded?
The Cyberpower Firestrike Elite gaming system offers options for expanding and upgrading to keep up with future gaming releases. The main board, constructed by MSI, uses an AM3+ socket for compatible processors, while two DIMM slots give you the choice to add a little more system memory. A Generation 2 PCI express slot houses the GTX 1050 graphics card and can be swapped out for something with a little more power, should you need it. Six SATA controllers provide enough connections for extra SATA devices such as optical drives or extra hard drives for storage. The system is powered using a Thermal Take 350W power supply – while this is ample power for this system, any future upgrades may require more. We recommend you check power requirements for any additional components before upgrading.