• AMD A10 7860K quad core 3.6GHz APU with a boost speed of 4GHz delivers high speed processing with integrated AMD R7 graphics
• 8GB Kingston DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 4GB) memory, supplies the boost in performance needed for gaming
• 3.5-inch, 1TB, 7200RPM hard disk drive provides you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x audio jack ports, 1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard purple port, 1 x PS/2 mouse green port, 1 x dual-link DVI-D, 1 x VGA / d-sub
• Upgrade this computer in the future through one of these expansion ports: 2 x DIMM (0 free, max 32 GB), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x16 (1 free), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (1 free), 1 x PCI (1 free), 4 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports (2 free)
• Realtek ALC887-VD 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
• Genuine Windows 10 64-bit Home edition provided
• Standard three-year warranty – broken down into one month collect and return, two-year parts and three-year labourHow will this gaming PC benefit me?
If you’re looking for a low cost, entry level gaming system that’s suitable for occasional light gaming sessions or daily internet and office use, the Cyberpower Firestrike GT is ideal for you.
Each core component of this system has been installed and ready to go, all you need to add is a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you piece of mind that your system runs as smooth as possible. Using this PC you will be able to comfortably run games on medium to low settings at a resolution of 720p, you can also use this system as a media server or utilise the computer for home office applications. The graphics capabilities of this system can be upgraded at a later date using the free PCIe x 16 slot, which will let you add a dedicated graphics card* and keep up with the requirements of future gaming titles.
*Please Note: A power supply may also need upgrading should a dedicated graphics card be added, this is due to increased power requirements of the system
What processing and graphics does this system use?
The AMD A10-7860K quad core APU uses the FM2+ socket to attach to the installed A68HM-K motherboard. The APU runs at a stock speed of 3.6GHz and can be boosted to attain 4GHz speeds. The processor uses 4MB of L2 cache and 256KB of level one cache, as well as four cores to effectively run multiple applications without system slowdown.
Being an APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) means that this processor gives you a mix of a traditional CPU with a graphics processing unit (GPU). The GPU embedded into this APU is part of AMD's Radeon R7 series, so you can play most games on low to medium quality settings at a resolution of 720p without needing a dedicated graphics card.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is also fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is also stored here, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does the Firestrike GT use?
The Cyberpower Firestrike GT uses 8 GB of DDR3 memory running at a speed of 1600 MHz, the memory is divided evenly across the two available DIMM sockets on the Asus A68HM-k FM2 Micro ATX mainboard. the maximum amount of memory this board can support is up to 16GB, should you wish to replace the existing memory.