Cyberpower Firestrike Pro Intel Core i7 GTX 1060 Gaming PC
• Intel Core I7-6700 3.4GHz, with 8MB cache and a boost clock of 4GHz gives you excellent multitasking and gaming performance
• A pre-installed NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card using Pascal architecture with 6GB GDDR5 dedicated memory provides you with excellent graphics rendering for gaming at 1080p
• 8GB of Kingston DDR4 memory running at 2133MHz gives the system a high performance boost needed for gaming
• 3.5-inch 1TB, 7200RPM SATA III 6Gbps hard disk drive supplies you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures with fast read and write times
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Neatly installed inside the Corsair Carbide SPEC01 mid-tower case with viewing window, using Corsair cooling fans to provide efficient airflow
• Attach your devices using 3 x USB 3.0, 5 x USB 3.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x rear facing audio jacks, a combination PS/2 port for mouse or keyboard, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x dual link DVI-D port
• The MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX mainboard features the following connections for future expansion or upgrades: 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets (1 x free), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (in-use) 2 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 (1 x free) and 4 x SATA III 6Gbps ports (2 x free)
• Integrated Realtek ALC887 audio chipset provides your system with HD audio
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 64-bit home edition operating system
• Three-year warranty – broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and three years for labour
• Custom Red LED case lighting provides an ambient glow when the system is in useWhat performance can I expect from this gaming system?
This Cyberpower Firestrike Pro gaming PC uses a combination of Intel, Nvidia, Kingston and MSi components to deliver amazing performance and reliability in a high spec gaming system.
Each core component of this system has been installed and is ready to go – all you need to add is a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smooth as possible. Using this PC, you will be able to comfortably run games high settings at resolutions of 1080p and even 4K. You can also use this system as a media server or utilise the computer for home office applications.
What processing and graphics does this gaming system use?
The Cyberpower Firestrike Pro features a sixth generation Intel core i7-6700 running at a speed of 3.4GHz. This processor is attached to the MSI H110M Pro-VD micro ATX main board using a LGA1151 socket. The processor is cooled using a stock Intel heatsink and fan, using this method of cooling enables the processor to boost up to 4GHz for processor intensive applications.
This gaming system uses a dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with a built-in 6GB of GDDR5 memory. The graphics processing unit (GPU) of this card uses Nvidia’s Pascal architecture at its core, which handles gaming applications with ease. 1080p and 4k resolutions can be achieved with this graphics card, and API programs such as DX12 are fully supported.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 250 two-hour DVD films,
• 320,000 digital photos
• Or 16,660 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is also stored in the hard drive, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
Another method of storing data can be achieved by using the DVD rewriter drive included with this system. This allows you to save information on multiple formats of removable disks.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower gaming system utilises 8GB of high speed DDR4 memory, running at speeds of 2133MHz. This supplies you with the boost in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 32GB across two DIMM slots should you want to expand or upgrade your memory.
24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort and 1 x dual link DVI-D port
2 x Dimm (1x free) max 32GB
1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x16 (0 x free)
2 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (1 x free)
4 x SATA 6GBs (2 free)
System Requirements & Software
|Installed Operating System
Genuine Windows 10 64-bit Home edition
|Hard Disk Drive
Intel Core i7 6700 3.4GHZ (4GHZ turbo) 8MB Cache
MSI H110M Pro-VD DDR4 micro ATX mainboard
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 1060 6GB
|Processor Clock Speed
Intel stock cooler
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.