• Seventh Generation Intel Core i5 'Kaby-Lake' Processor offers great quad core performance with a 3.0GHz clock speed
• A pre-installed GeForce GTX 1050TI graphics card uses 4GB of GDDR5
• Unleash the multitasking potential of this system with 8GB of DDR4 memory running at a quick 2,133MHz
• An internal 3.5-inch hard drive gives you a huge 2TB of storage space for many games
• Thermaltake View 27 case with a large viewing window, so you can show off your rig to all of your friends
• Attach an array of external devices using: 6x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA and 3x 3.5mm audio sockets (line in, microphone and speakers). A single PS/2 port has been included for compatible mice and keyboards
• The MSI H110M Pro VD DDR4 mainboard, supports the following expansion ports : 2x DIMM slot (1x free), 1x Gen 3 PCIe x16 (in use), 2x PCIe x1 (1x Free) and 4x SATA III (3x free) connections
• Integrated Realtek sound chipset gives you 5.1 channel sound
• Pre-installed with genuine Windows 10 Home Edition operating system
• Fitted red LED strip lighting provides a custom look to your system while you enjoy your gaming sessions
• Three year warranty, broken down into one month collect and return, two years for parts and the full three years for labourHow will this gaming PC perform?
The Cyberpower FireStrike Titanium uses a combination of Intel, Nvidia and MSI components to deliver a system which is can handle media applications, multiple programs and PC gaming with ease. The Intel Core i5 7400 processor uses four cores to optimally distribute the workload of your PC. This, paired with 8GB of DDR4 memory, ensures that your computer runs fast and smoothly even when under pressure. The graphics processing is handled by the latest edition of Nvidia GTX 1050Ti chipsets with 4GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. This allows your system to keep up with the demands of PC gaming with smooth and consistent framerates. Not only does this system make a great gaming PC for anyone looking to get an edge, its multi- tasking capabilities make a powerful office computer or a high capacity media server for all of your entertainment needs.
Each core component of this computer system has been pre-fitted and is ready to go – all you need to add is a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and some speakers. Each component has been rigorously tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you peace of mind that your system runs as smooth as possible for years to come.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
A 2TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a huge amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 15.5 hours of 4K video at 30fps,
• 66 hours of 1080p video at 30fps,
• 500 two-hour DVD films,
• 640,000 digital photos
• Or 32,000 hours of digital music.
The genuine Windows 10 64-Bit Home Edition operating system is also stored on this hard drive, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does this system use?
This Cyberpower gaming system utilises 8GB of high speed DDR4 memory, running at 2,133MHz. This supplies you with the leap in system performance needed for running multiple applications and PC games. The main board of this system supports a maximum of 32GB across two DIMM slots should you want to utilise the free slot and expand or upgrade your memory.
Can I upgrade this gaming system?
The mainboard of the Firestrike Titanium houses multiple options should you want to upgrade your system for future gaming releases. Using an Intel 1151 socket for the processor and the H110 board supports up to Core i7 processors using the same configuration. An extra DIMM slot can further increase your multitasking and gaming capabilities by expanding upon your original 8GB of system RAM.
The motherboard also supports a USB 3.1 front panel connection for cases and accessories, which feature this high speed connection. The third generation PCIe x16 slot is home for your GTX 1050TI and as this is a stand-alone card can be upgraded should you want to in the future. The system is powered using a Thermaltake 350W power supply. While this is ample power for a system of this calibre, upgrading may change system power requirements. Always check the requirements needed before upgrading your system.