• AMD FX-4300 quad core 3.8GHz APU, with 4MB cache and a boost clock of 4GHz giving you tremendous multi-tasking and gaming performance
• Nvidia Geforce GTX950 2GB GDDR5 for pleasing graphics rendering at 1080p
• 8GB of Kingston DDR3 1600Mhz memory gives you a boost for performance gaming
• 3.5" 1TB, 7200RPM hard disk drive provides you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures
• Neatly installed in a futuristic Thermaltake Versa N21 mid-tower case with optimized ventilation for your components
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 8 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x audio jack ports, 1 x front headphone port, 1 x front microphone port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard purple port, 1 x PS/2 mouse green port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x dual-link DVI-D port
• The MSI 760GM-P23 AM3 Micro ATX mainboard features the following connections for future upgrades or expansion: 2 x Dimm (in use), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (in use), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x 1 (in use), 1 x PCI (free) and 6 x SATA 3GB connections (5 x free)
• Integrated Realtek ALC887 audio chipset provides you with high definition audio
• Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 64-bit Home Edition operating system
• Three year warranty (broken down into one month collect and return, two-year parts and three-year labour)
• Twin blue LED fans help to keep the system cool when under load
• A case window lets you show off the custom internal workings of your gaming PCHow will this gaming PC benefit me?
If you’re looking for a low cost, entry level gaming system, with a dedicated video card which is suitable for occasional light gaming sessions or daily internet and office use, the Cyberpower Ammunition MOBA is ideal for you.
Each core component of this system has been installed and is ready to go. All you need to add is a monitor, keyboard and mouse, and some speakers. Each component has been thoroughly tested to ensure maximum compatibility and to give you piece of mind that your system runs as smooth as possible. Using this PC you will be able to comfortably run games on low to medium settings at a resolution of 1080p, you can also use this system as a media server or utilise the computer for home office applications.
What processing and graphics does this computer use?
The Cyberpower Ammunition MOBA gaming system uses an AMD FX-4300 quad core processor running at a speed of 3.8GHz and attaches to a AM3+ socket provided by the MSI 760GN main board. The processor is also cooled using a stock heat sink and fan cooling system. Allowing a boost speed of 4Ghz to be achieved for more processor intensive applications.
This system utilises a dedicated NVidia GTX 950 graphics card, this application of a dedicated graphics processing unit (GPU) allows your gaming system to tackle more graphics intensive programs, and a dedicated 2GB of GDDR5 memory allows you to load textures and game resources quickly.
How much data can I store on this gaming PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. It will provide you with enough space for up to:
• 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps
• 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps
• 250 two-hour DVD films
• 320,000 digital photos
• 16,660 hours of digital music.
The hard drive is also the location where the Genuine Windows 10 64-Bit operating system is stored, so bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up for this installation.
How much memory does this system use?
The Cyberpower MOBA gaming system uses 8GB fast DDR3 memory made by Kingston. This memory lets you run multiple applications and provides the boost needed for gaming applications. The mainboard can support a total of 16GB of DDR 3 memory should you wish to expand or upgrade.