CyberPower UT650EI 650va UPS
• Uninterruptable power supply for keeping computers and important business hardware operational during power cuts
• Can power up to four devices up to a maximum of 360W/650VA via four IEC C13 outputs
• Eight-hour recharge time gives you a maximum run time of 28 minutes in the event of a power failure
• 4ms switching time for quick takeover of power supply to your devices
• Automatic voltage regulation to keep your devices powered safely by stabilising the AC signal
• Configurable audible alarm for battery mode
• Compact size for easy movement and storage
• Generator compatible for extensive application scenarios during a power outage
• Auto-Restart and Auto-Charge functions
• Fire resistantPower When You Need it Most
If you’ve ever been involved in a short-term power cut then you know that it can be excruciating, and keeping things going would be a lot better for your business or entertainment. The use of this CyberPower 650VA UPS can protect you should a power cut occur by using a battery backup that can give you a maximum of 28 minutes of uninterrupted power. In this time, you should be able to safely shut down your systems.
Stored in a rugged but professional looking fireproof housing, the UT650EI UPS gives you exceptional fire resistance to minimise possible power failure in case of a fire. It has four IEC C13 ports that can power four devices if the total power consumption is below 360W or 650VA. On a full eight-hour charge, the UPS can provide up to 28 minutes of power in the event of a power failure, to give you enough time to save your data safely and securely . Thanks to CyberPower’s new battery management technology, the battery efficiency is increased and therefore the internal lead acid battery will last longer than others. The UT650EI also features automatic voltage regulation, which maintains the voltage at a safe level through the Boost and Buck function for the connected equipment without having to resort to using the battery for power.
|| Uninteruptable Power Supply
| Input Connection Type
|| 1 x Attached UK Power Cord
| Output Connection Type
|| 4 x IEC C13
| Maximum Power Capacity
| Maximum Power Capacity UoM
|| W/ Va
| Audible Alarm
| Recharge Time
|| 8 Hours
| Maximum Run Time
|| 28 Minutes
| Switching Time
|| 4 ms
| Display Type
| Operating Temperature Range
|| 0 to 40 °C
| Number of Batteries
| Battery Form Factor
| Battery Type
|| Sealed lead acid
|| 84 mm
|| 252 mm
|| 159 mm
| Package Contents
|| UPS, 1 x IEC cable, Manual
|| 2 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.