Find similar products here
Cyntech SD Card Protector Cover – BerryBlack
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N88QG
• A robust cover to protect the SD card which sticks out of the your Raspberry Pi
• Prevents the unwanted removal of SD cards from your Raspberry Pi
• Great for use in demonstrations to the public
• Prevents your SD card or Raspberry Pi being damaged by accidental knocks
• Helps against toddlers swallowing loose parts
• Still allows clear access to the micro USB socket for power
• Requires Raspberry Case to be unscrewed before installing or removing SD
• Compatible with the Cyntech Raspberry Pi Case
• Black colour - available in other coloursWhat does the SD card cover do to help the Raspberry Pi?
The SD card cover is the perfect inexpensive accompaniment to your Raspberry Pi case. It completely encloses the SD within a robust enclosure which protects both the Raspberry Pi and the SD card.
The SD card cover prevents theft or accidental removal because, once intact, neither SD card nor the SD card cover can be removed by hand. A screwdriver is needed before installing or removing the SD Card. This can be useful if demonstrating a project in public or even helping reduce the number of loose parts around toddlers.
The SD card cover is generally useful for places where the SD card could be lost or stolen. The cover still leaves enough clearance for the micro USB to plug into the Raspberry Pi for power.
For a list of colour options, please check this link out.
Compatible with Cyntech Raspberry Pi cases that can be found here.
|Type of devices||SD Cover|
|Compatible model||A, B|