• A smart plug, motion sensor and HD 720p Wi-Fi camera all-in-one kit to protect your home
• The smart plug lets you control your connected appliance
• The motion sensor detects movement in your home and sends notifications to your smart device
• Monitor your home with the HD camera and see what the camera sees
• All of these are controlled from the MyDlink appWhat can I control with my D-Link Smart Plug?
The D-Link Smart Plug allows you to remotely switch your electronic devices on and off using the free app on your Android or iOS device. With the smart plug and app you can create your own schedule for your device, for example connecting a lamp to the smart plug and using the schedule to activate the lamp in the evenings as good bugler deterrent. The smart plug also has an integrated thermal sensor which automatically turns off overheating power sockets. With the app you can monitor your energy usage and save money.
How does this motion sensor protect my home?
The wireless motion sensor detects movement made by an intruder and via the app sends you push notifications or text to your smartphone or tablet. Pairing the motion sensor with the smart plug lets you do amazing things around your home, when you walk into your home the motion sensor can turn your lights on or turn on the radio.
What features does my Wi-Fi camera have?
For when you want to see everything in clear high definition the camera is ideal. The camera has a high quality 1280 x 720 pixel resolution and a wide viewing angle of 86 degrees (diagonally) letting you monitor all areas in your home. The HD 720p resolution is perfect to capture every detail. With its powerful five infrared LED night vision the camera can see in total darkness and switches to black and white to improve the clarity of recorded images. Combine the camera with the motion sensor and if there is a notification of movement in your home you can check to see if it is an intruder or your family returning home.