Find similar products here
Daiwa CN-101L Power/SWR Meter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N83CE
• Easily take measurements of SWR and Power during tasks
• Separate indicators for Forward and Reflected power, SWR indicated at the Crossing Point
• High Frequency range from 1.8MHz to 150MHz
• Power Range Forward have the selection of 15W/150W/1500WThe CN-101 Series are high quality RF Wattmeters with unique features which make tedious measurements of SWR and Power during antenna tests, matching, and tuning of transmitters a very easy task. SWR and Power indicators are installed in a one meter unit. One scale will indicate Forward Power, another scale Reflected Power and the SWR is indicated at the crossing point for the 2 needles. This unique feature makes it possible to read Forward Power, Reflected Power, and SWR all at the same time.
Front panel switch allows selection of multiple power ranges for improved measurement accuracy at any power level. Front panel switch allows selection of Peak Reading (SSB) and Average reading. Internal 12 VDC panel light (connect to an external source for 12 VDC). The attractive design and easy to read meter will make this RF Wattmeter a perfect addition to your radio shack!
Daiwa CN-101L HF/VHF In-Line RF Wattmeter Peak/Average
• Average and Peak Reading In-Line RF Wattmeter
• Frequency 1.8-150 MHz
• Power Range Forward 15W/150W/1500W
• Tolerance +/- 10% (at full scale)
• 12 VDC is required for PEP mode and panel light.
• 12 VDC cable is provided for connection to an external source.
• SWR Detection Sensitivity 4 W min
• Input/Output Impedance 50 OHM
• Input/Output Connectors SO-239