Find similar products here
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A60TJ
About this product
• Bone Conduction Headphone – great sound whilst leaving the ears unblocked and allowing full spatial awareness
• Bluetooth 3.0 – Wireless for fitness use
• IPX5 Water Resistant – designed to be used while running, cycling, in the gym – so the Headbones are resistant to rain and perspiration
• Damsons Incisor Diffusion technology transmits sound through the temporal bone, directly to the inner ear – great sound quality and minimal leakage of sound
• The only bone conduction headphone with included optional, detachable in-ear earbuds for situations where you do want to block out background noise
• Up to 10 hour playback time on a single charge
• Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
• Included hard case for safe transportHeadbones are one of those rare products that can disrupt not only one market, but several. Headbones will change the way the casual user listens to music as well as providing the ability to finally, and safely, listen to music when carrying out activities where having your ears closed off is not recommended. Because Headbones are designed for the active they feature Bluetooth for wire free use and are water resistant to IPX5 level.
More than that though, Damson is aware that not every use requires the need for your ears to be open, for example traveling on trains, planes and buses. To accommodate this Headbones is the only product of its type to include attachable ear buds. Simply insert them in the 2.5mm jack and plug the buds into your ears to listen to audio the traditional way.
With a sporty foldable/flexible design Headbones have been designed to comfortably fit all shapes and sizes. The soft rubber pad sits comfortably on the temporal bone and an adjustable strap allows the wearer to adjust the fit in accordance with the shape of their head.
As Headbones uses innovative technology to transmit the sound waves through the temporal bone directly into the cochlea (inner ear) it leaves the ear open to hear background sounds – such as a cyclist ringing their bell when jogging, or a car that is out of sight when cycling. Incisor Diffusion Technology is also safer for the user as it by passes the most sensitive parts of the ear eliminating the possibility of causing hearing damage when listening to audio at high volume for prolonged periods of time.
Driver type: Incisor diffusion Technology –Vibration driver
Driver type 2: attachable 2.5mm ear buds
Bluetooth: Version 3
Bluetooth range: Upto 10 metres
Battery type: Built in Lithium Ion
Battery size: 32mAh.
Playback time: Upto 10 hours
Standby time: Upto 300 hours (12 days)
Buit in microphone: For handsfree calls
Auto switch for call answering: Yes
Frequency response: 20hz – 20,00hz
Frequency range/sensitivity: 100 +/- 3db
Water resistant: IPX5
Cables: Micro USB for charging
Case: Glasses style case for protective storage
Manufacturers’ warranty: Two years excluding Battery (one year).