• Outdoor repeller keeps unwanted animals, such as foxes and cats, away with a spray of water
• Designed with PIR sensor that detects motion from 0-10 metres and fires a spray of water
• Easy to set up, simply connect a standard garden hose
• Can be placed anywhere outdoors thanks to the fitted ground stake
• Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)What sort of pests does this device repel?
This outdoor repeller is designed to keep foxes, cats and other animals away from your garden with a spray of water. This device is easy to use – simply connect it to a standard garden hose for the water supply, and fix it anywhere in the ground with the fitted stake.
The device activates using a passive infrared (PIR) motion detector, which functions over a distance of up to ten metres. The PIR sensor is battery powered, which means you can position the unit in the best place in your garden.