• Listen to all the classic hits with this briefcase design-inspired 3-speed record player with built in speakers
• The complete collection includes 20 LPs with a selection of the greatest hits from Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, Nat "King" Cole, Ray Charles, Dinah Washington and many more
• All-in-one record player offers support for 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm LPs
• Ultra-portable and lightweight, great for taking your music with you
• Listen to your music without needing separate speakers, using the built-in 1W twin speaker system
• Enhance your sound experience by connecting the turntable to your existing audio setup using the twin phono (RCA) line outputs
• USB powered with included adaptor or PC connection
• Digitise your LP collection into MP3 or WAV format using Audacity softwareWhat playback options are available with this turntable?
The Complete Vinyl Collection offers a one stop solution for your record playing needs. Straight from the box, you can start listening to classic hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s and rediscover your favourites as you go.
The high quality turntable can play anything from your collection of 33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm vinyl records. Internal stereo speakers allow the turntable to work as a stand-alone unit, or alternatively you can expand your audio experience using the twin RCA ports and use with your existing audio setup.
The briefcase design lets you safely store the player when not in use, and keeps vital components such as the stylus free from dust and out of harm’s way.
The Complete Collection
Included with this turntable is a complete collection of classic vinyl works from various artists. This is a truly great way to kick start your collections, or a perfect addition to an existing vinyl library. Featured in this collection are 20 LP discs with a vast selection of different music genres, including:
• Essential 80s including; ABC: The Look of Love, Irene Cara Flashdance: What a Feeling, Starship: We Built this City
• Sensational 70s including; Ike & Tina Turner: Nutbush City Limits, Candi Staton: Young Hearts Run Free, Odyssey: Native New Yorker
• Best of the 60s including; Elvis Presley: It’s Now or Never, Chubby Checker: Let’s Twist Again, Neil Sedaka: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
• Forever 50s including; Bobby Darin: Mack the Knife, Buddy Holly & The Crickets: That’ll be the Day, Craig Douglas: Only Sixteen.
• Disco Fever including; Odyssey: Going Back to my Roots, Gloria Gaynor: I Will Survive, Heatwave: Boogie Nights, Tymes: Ms Grace.
• Soul Classics including; Ray Charles: I Got a Woman, James Brown: Please Please Please, The Manhattans: Kiss and Say Goodbye.
• Jazz Masters including; Ella Fitzgerald; Love Me or Leave Me, Miles Davis: ‘Round Midnight, Dinah Washington: Perdido.
• Blues Masters including; Howlin’ Wolf: Smokestack Lightning, B.B King: Every Day I Have the Blues, Muddy Waters: Hoochie Coochie Man.
• L ’Amour a Paris including Edith Piaf: La Vie en Rose, Yves Montand: C’est Si Bon, Sacha Distel: La Fin D’Un Roman D’Amour.
• Ultimate Divas including; Dinah Washington: Mad About the Boy, Etta James: At Last, Dionne Warwick: Don’t Make me Over.
• Legends of Rock & Roll including; The Big Bopper: Chantilly Lace, Chuck Berry: Johnny B Goode, Fats Domino: Ain’t That a Shame.
• Jukebox Giants including; Jackie Wilson: Reet Petite, Ritchie Valens: La Bamba, The Beach Boys: Surfin’ Safari.
• Route 66 including; Canned Heat: On the Road Again, The Champs: Tequila, Nat "King" Cole (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66.
• Movie Hits including; Rita Moreno: America (West Side Story), Redbone: Come and Get Your Love (Guardians of the Galaxy).
• Everlasting Love Songs including: Nat"King"Cole: Unforgettable, Tony Bennett (I Left my Heart) in San Francisco, The Platters: Only You.
• Romantic Classics including; Vivaldi: "Spring": Allegro, Mozart: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Bach: Air on a G String.
• Country’s Greatest including; Johnny Cash: I Walk the Line, Patsy Cline: Crazy, Kenny Rogers: Ruby, Don’t Take Your Love to Town.
• Latino including; Joao Gilberto: Corcovado, Francis Bay: Mambo No. 5, Sergio Mendez: Outra Vez, Mongo Santamaria: Viva La Felicidad.
• Reggae Sensation including: Bob Marley: Stop the Train, The Upsetters: In the Laah, Sly & Robbie: Dread Rastafari, Horace Andy: Cus Cus.
• Christmas Hits including: Bing Crosby: White Christmas, Frank Sinatra: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby.
Please find a full track listing of each LP in the download tab at the top of the page.